You can get easy access to your transaction status and setting when you use QuickBooks online banking. Unfortunately, though, sometimes you can face one of the errors while accessing your transactions, and today we are going to discuss QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013. The other errors of same category that you can encounter are OLSU-1016, OL-203, OL-209, OL-221, OL-332, etc. The cause of Error OLSU 1013 can be bank connection failure, network issues, etcetera. The blog has a more detailed explanation in the following subheading, so keep following.
If you are curious to know more about QuickBooks Errors or OLSU, or other QuickBooks related topics, then make use of 1.855.738.2891 provided by QuickBooks experts, and get an opportunity to converse with the experts
Worried About What Causes Error OLSU 1013?
The user must know the causes of the error, so the troubleshooting procedure becomes easy and you can check on them to ensure no such error occurs in the future.
- There may be some issue with your financial institution, like maybe the server is not responding, inactive bank account, service system changed, or something like that.
- The instability in the internet connection can also add up as a reason for the error.
- Maybe there is an incompatibility between your bank and the file you are trying to open.
- The QuickBooks version available on your computer has become outdated and needs to be updated.
These are the reasons that you should check on while trying to fix the error. Let us move on to troubleshooting methods.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 193
Which Steps to Follow to Troubleshoot Error OLSU 1013?
When you try working up your Bank feeds, the process can be hurdled by the OLSU 1013 error. But to terminate it, we provide you with easy and accessible methods of fixing it. Follow the steps as given below:
Solution 1: Configure Internet Security Settings
To provide a compatible and secure environment to QuickBooks and Internet Explorer, to connect with the online banking, users need to assure the TLS 1.2 security protocol in Internet Explorer; follow the given steps to verify:
- Select the Tools menu and click Internet options.
- Now go to the Advanced option, now keep scrolling down until you find the Security section.
- Verify if you have a check on TLS 1.2 . If you don’t, then tick the box to turn on the option and click OK.
- Now close all the applications that are open on your computer.
- Close the computer system and start it again.
After getting your computer restarted, try downloading your transaction data, You will succeed this time. If the is acting stubborn and doesn’t go, then you should update the QuickBooks version to its latest release.
After having an in-depth discussion on QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013, we have come to the end of the blog. We tried to make you understand the reasons for the error and how to remove it. After you perform the steps given above, you will be able to access and download your transactions. If you still cannot, it is highly recommended that you call the expert team of QuickBooks experts at 1.855.738.2891, that can personally guide you step by step.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15101