While updating, installing, or fixing the QuickBooks Desktop, do you get stuck? It might take place due to the QuickBooks error 1328. Moreover, a message pops up on the screen saying, “Error 1328. Error updating file C:\Config.Msi\PT19C6.tmp. System error -1072807676”. Such an issue can really land you in trouble as you cannot have access to the application at all. Moreover, it becomes more difficult for new users to fix the issue. As a result, we have curated this blog so that it becomes easy for you to understand its concept in detail. Go through it completely.
For immediate assistance related to the QuickBooks update error 1328, we suggest you reach out to the team of certified experts by dialing our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
What Effects the Installation Error Message 1328 in QuickBooks?
Are you looking for reasons that give rise to the issue? Then have a look at the following points-
- If the installation of the QuickBooks has been damaged or corrupted, you come across the problem.
- The version of QuickBooks you are trying to download and install might not be compatible with the license number provided.
You may read also : QBDBMgrN Not Running On This Computer
Top Two Ways to Deal With the QuickBooks Desktop Error 1328
Follow this section of the blog to gather relevant knowledge on how to fix the given problem completely-
SOLUTION 1: Follow the Clean Install Procedure to Install QuickBooks Desktop
- To uninstall QuickBooks, go to the ‘Start’ section of Windows.
- Choose ‘Control Panel’ and then in the following screen, either select the ‘Programs and Features’ or ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- A list of installed applications will appear on your screen.
- From the list, search for QuickBooks Desktop and then select it.
- Further, choose the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option and then ‘Remove’.
- By clicking on the ‘Next’ button, you remove the program completely.
- Now, again, install your version of QuickBooks.
- After downloading the ‘QuickBooks.exe’ file, go through the further steps and then provide the required QuickBooks info.
- Next, select a suitable install type- ‘Express’ or ‘Custom and Network’.
- Finally, tap ‘Next’ and then ‘Install’.
- Run QuickBooks to activate it.
SOLUTION 2: Fix the Issue By Using the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- At first, download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website of Intuit.
- After that, save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file to a location where you can later access it easily.
- Now, in the next step, run the downloaded file to initiate the installation process.
- Go ahead as per the instructions prompted on the screen. You must also coordinate with the terms and conditions.
- Finally, complete installing the application by hitting the ‘Finish’ button.
- Next, move to your desktop and open the tool hub.
- From the ‘Installation Issues’ section, click on the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- The Tool will rectify all the detected errors.
- Once done, reboot the computer system.
As we end the article here, we hope you must have been able to rectify the QuickBooks error 1328 successfully. Although we have tried our best to provide you with the quickest info about the matter, for any further help, you can dial and have direct communication with one of our experts at 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Crashes While Opening Company File