You can follow the process of Trend Micro reinstall to fix most of the technical issues that occur. Even though it’s an exception security provider, Trend Micro can go through technical problems. If that happens, the program is unable to operate correctly.
Which results in providing inadequate protection and keeping your data at risk. So, to provide security, you need to solve the issue. Therefore, by reinstall Trend Micro, you can solve any technical problem scenarios.
Just remember to write down the Trend Micro activation key properly somewhere, it is required during the reinstallation process. Also, follow the uninstallation process first and then move on to Trend Micro reinstall. It will help in performing error-free reinstallation.
How to Uninstall Trend Micro Security
You can skip this process and move on if you have already uninstalled Trend Micro from your computer.
- First, you need to download the Trend Micro Uninstall Tool.
- After that, locate the file and then run it. If any window prompts open, click on
- Now, read and accept the License Agreement and then click on Next.
- Click on Install and wait for the installation to complete.
- When it completes, click OK and then uninstall Trend Micro via the tool.
- You will need to enter the CAPTCHA and then click on Continue.
- Click on Uninstall and when it finishes, reboot your computer.
When Trend Micro is successfully uninstalled from your computer, follow the steps to reinstall it.
How to Reinstall Trend Micro Security
Follow the reinstallation process below after you successfully remove Trend Micro from your computer.
- Visit the Trend Micro’s download centre and download the Trend Micro product you purchased.
- After the Trend Micro installer file download completes, locate and run it.
- It will extract the installation files and perform a system compatibility check.
- When it’s done, enter the Trend Micro activation serial number and then click on (Use the serial number that I asked you to write somewhere correctly).
- Now, you need to follow the on-screen, choose the positive options and complete the reinstallation process.
Source: Daily Times Pro
I hope after following the instructions above; you were able to reinstall Trend Micro correctly. The reinstall can be followed even if you want to upgrade to the latest version, install it in another computer or facing a hard drive crash.
In scenarios where you’re unable to use, install or lost the Trend Micro, you can follow the above process.