When accessing a business file, the often-occurring technical issue known as QuickBooks Error 6094 occurs. The error message notifies the user that QB is unable to maintain the connection with the necessary database. Users must deal with frequent blank displays & sudden computer shutdowns in addition to not being able to view the data file. Experts have created a few techniques to fix this problem, and this blog provides a detailed explanation of each technique.
Is QuickBooks Error code 6094 a problem for you? Contact our QB Experts Team by dialing 1-855-856-0042 for efficient support.
The main causes of QuickBooks’ Company File Error Code 6094.
The following causes are mostly responsible for Company File Error Code 6094 in QuickBooks:-
- The most frequent source of this issue, according to experts, is incorrect settings of numerous antivirus programs like “PC Tools Internet Security,” “Spyware Malware,” etc.
- It will be simple for QB Error 6094 to appear if the user has not finished properly installing QuickBooks Desktop on the PC.
Recommended to read: How to fix QuickBooks Error H303
Effective Solutions to Fix QB Desktop’s Error 6094 Company File Message
The following explanations describe the best approaches to resolve the 6094 Company File Error Message in QB Desktop:-
Add QuickBooks to the exemption list and completely delete all QB files from the quarantine area of PC Tools Internet Security.
In order to exempt QB files from being quarantined:-
- You must first launch “PC Tools Internet Security” and select the “Settings” option. Then, you must select the “Quarantine” tab.
- Find the QB files in the “Quarantine” area, such as “qbdmgr.exe,” “qbdmgrN.exe,” etc., then select each one before selecting the “Restore” option.
- All of these QB files will be restored after you carefully click the “Yes” and “OK” buttons.
- To add the QuickBooks folder as an exception, simply select the ‘Add’ button after returning to the ‘Settings menu and selecting the ‘Global Action List tab.
- Simply click the “OK” button to finish the process, and the “PC Tools Internet Security” will no longer scan the QuickBooks Desktop.
Add QB Desktop as an exception to AVG Anti-Virus so that it is not scanned, and make sure that no QB files are quarantined.
In order to add QB as an exception to AVG antivirus:-
- Launch the “AVG Anti-Virus” program first, then double-click the “Resident Shield” tab to access the “Manage Exceptions” option.
- Next, select the ‘Add Path’ option and provide the precise path to the QuickBooks Desktop folder. Then, just touch the ‘OK’ and ‘Save Changes’ buttons to make sure that QB Desktop is properly included as an exception.
- Now that you have to delete QB files from the quarantine section, just choose the History tab and then look for and select the ‘Virus Vault’ option.
- At this point, all the quarantined QB files will be presented on the screen, and you must choose all the required files before clicking the “Restore” button.
- Once all of the QB files have been deleted from this antivirus program’s quarantine section, you may quickly access the corporate file using the QB Desktop.
Apply these step-by-step procedures carefully to guarantee complete QuickBooks Error 6094 correction. Call our QB Professionals Team at our toll-free number, 1-855-856-0042, for further advice or if the error persists even after implementing the troubleshooting steps.
Also read: How to Terminate QuickBooks Error 2000 Practically?