In QuickBooks, we have various tools that make accounting effortless for users. One of them is the QuickBooks PDF Converter which converts QuickBooks reports into Adobe PDF format. To convert the files, the tool requires some print components such as XPS Document Writer. Moreover, the tool will also convert balance sheets, statements, and payroll slips into PDFs. This blog will guide you on how to use the tool and fix issues related to the tool, so stay connected.
If you need guidance on QuickBooks PDF Converter, give a call us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784 and communicate with certified QuickBooks professionals
Steps to Install QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Tap the Windows key on your keyboard and search for QuickBooks in the list of programs.
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon, choose Properties, and select Find Target or Open File Location.
- In the Internet Explorer, select Install Application or Install.exe to install the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- After completing the installation process, click the Windows Start menu and then choose Run.
- Write Printers within the Open field, click OK, and wait till the Printers and Faxes window opens.
- Choose Document Converter and then Rename.
- Next, name the QuickBooks PDF Converter and tap Enter on your keyboard.
Advantages of QuickBooks PDF Converter
- The files converted to pdf format can be easily viewed and accessed by users using Adobe Reader, PDF Viewer, Perfect PDF Reader, and PDF-Xchange viewer.
- Using the tool, users can convert various reports such as company invoices, balance sheets, bills, and reconciliation statements.
- Users can easily upload and email the document converted to PDF format to their clients.
Guide to Convert QuickBooks document to PDF?
- Start the QuickBooks Desktop application and choose the invoice that you want to save as a PDF.
- Chose a folder where you can save the invoice as a PDF.
- Within the File Name field, enter the file name and click OK.
Here is how to send solicitations in PDF:
- Open the QuickBooks application, move to Project, and select the Invoices tab.
- Choose the invoice row where the invoice was issued recently.
- Click the ‘Save the invoices as a PDF attachment on another email’ option in the invoice tab toolbar.
Method to fix error related to QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Close company files if open and then quit the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Open your web browser, and download the QuickBooks Tool Hub setup file of its most recent version.
- After downloading, save the file to your Windows Desktop for easy access.
- Once done, double-click to open the file, follow the step-wise instructions, and agree to the terms and conditions.
- After installing QuickBooks Tool Hub, go to your desktop and double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon.
- Wait till the QuickBooks Tool Hub opens, choose the Program Problems tab, and click QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool.
It’s time to end our blog on QuickBooks PDF Converter. We are hopeful that you will find it informative. If you want to know more about the same, get in touch with the QuickBooks support team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Outook Email Not Working