Recently a new colleague joined us at our workplace. We all noticed some weird behavior but kept it low as we did not know about her circumstances. She is always seen busy with her gadget other than that she is always on phone with her teen daughter, asking about her whereabouts when she will be back, and so on.
Later on, her daughter visited her at the workplace and yes we all felt that she is not that much amused either by her 24/7 queries. As I have a daughter of her age, I initiated the casual introduction and am glad I did it. Although Mrs. Lara seems a tough cold lady she is a nice and kind person by heart.
One day she when she was just on-call, as usual, asking about the daughter’s plan, she had a heated argument with her. Of course, a teenager will react when you push their limits. That day I took the courage and asked her why is she like this.
She told me she has lost his son, twin brother of the daughter in a car accident. She was just unable to contact him and when they found him it was too late. Now I know her behavior and protective attitude were all justified.
In the coming days, I gave her the idea of using a Phone tracker app particularly the location tracker app feature. It was a new concept for her and she was a bit surprised but she said she will think about it. And when after few days she asked me some questions and then showed her readiness to get the app.
Some of her major concerns
- Can I handle the app?
- What if I change my mind after getting the app?
- Will, my kid know about it?
- Will, it cost me a fortune?
I had answers to all of her questions and I am gonna share them with you guys as well.
- Yes anyone can handle a phone monitoring app like TheOneSpy.They offer user-friendly interfaces thus any age group with basic skills in smart gadget handling can use the app easily.
- No need to worry about such matters like what if I change my mind after the first subscription. The phone monitoring app offers monthly, seasonal, and yearly packages for its users. You can first try with the monthly bundle and then go with the flow.
- Many parents fear that their kids will mind such apps and take them as an invasion of personal space. Truthfully it is not a personal invasion it is just protective gear for their safety and wellbeing but no one can argue with teenagers. So the answer is no your kid will not know about the location tracker app as it silently works in the background without disturbing the normal activities.
- There is a lot of saturation in the market thus selecting the best one based on cost as well as services is tough work. If you choose the iPhone monitoring app then you have made a good choice as it’s cost-efficient and provides excellent services.
Phone Tracker Features:
The use of the location tracker feature as parental control is a normal attempt for parents to keep their kids safe in this dangerous world. Many teenagers are reported missing daily, some are runaway others may become the victim of kidnapping or smuggling. With the use of an efficient GPS tracker, you can know about the exact pinpoint location of the target in real-time. Here are some of the benefits of location tracker usage.
- You can remotely know about the whereabouts of the kids. Thus no need to make frequent calls and become a paranoid parent.
- You can know about the usual hideout places of your kid, where they usually hang out with their friends without letting them know. The Phone tracker app records the seven-day history of the target movements. That way parents can know about the places the kids frequently visit.
- The feature I personally love the most is geofencing. TheOneSpy allows the user to mark a safe and restricted buffer zone on Google Map. Any movement outside the safe zone or towards the restricted zone is reported to the parents.
Don’t live in fear, let the technology help you in making your life anxious-free.