Quickbooks is one of the most advanced and used accounting software in the world. It is used by small as well as medium level business owners. But there are multiple bugs like QuickBooks Outlook Is Not Responding that can hamper your productivity sometimes. Outlook being one of the most important elements of this software, you need to fix this issue as soon as possible. It is one of the email service providers in Quickbooks that has a lot of other things as well.
Moreover it is not only limited to the communication of emails but a lot of other things are also connected to your outlook. So you’ll have to figure out a way to fix this problem before a few others arise on your desktop.
What can be the reason for the QB Outlook Is Not Responding issue?
As we have already mentioned, there are a lot of reasons that can cause this problem. But knowing and diagnosing the exact cause will be very important. Therefore here are a few common reasons why this would be happening to your desktop.
- If something has caused an improper email setting in your QuickBooks account.
- The installation of the Quickbooks application is either incorrect or corrupted.
- It can also be caused when and if the MAP132.dll file goes missing from your Quickbooks company files.
- There can be another software or application causing this issue in the background. You will have to consider fixing this from the root itself.
Solving the Outlook Is Not Responding error in QB
If you want to resolve the Outlook Is Not Responding in Quickbooks issue then there are a few parameters to follow.
The Best Ways to Fix QuickBooks Outlook Not Responding
You can find comprehensive troubleshooting instructions with a list of steps to resolve the QuickBooks outlook issue here Error Code 6094
Depending on the circumstances that led to the problem, you can use any one of them.
Solution: 1 Verifying your email preferences on Quickbooks
This solution will work if you are facing a problem in sending mail to your customer through the application. You just need to follow these steps correctly.
- Open Quickbooks and select the “Edit” tab on the screen.
- When you see the preferences that are available, just choose “send forms.”
- Post that you will have to select the “my preferences” tab and then select the “send the email.”
- And then press the “Ok” button.
Solution 2: Examine and confirm the email preferences in Internet Explorer.
- Close QuickBooks and all associated company files first.
- Open Internet Explorer now, log in, and select the gear icon.
- Select “Internet” settings from the list of possibilities.
- Make sure Outlook is set as the default email programme in the settings section of the Programs tab by opening it.
- Click “Apply” and then click “Ok.”
- You must now quit Internet Explorer before using QuickBooks to send an email.
- In any event, choose an alternate if QuickBooks Outlook freezes while sending an email after being newly set up as the default email.
- This will surely help you in fixing the issue. But if you have a different cause of this problem, there will be another solution for that.
Solution 3:Needs to Repair the Corrupted or Damaged MAP132.dll File
- Shutting down any Windows operating programmes is the first thing you need to do.
- You must now use the window file manager and navigate to the C:Windows:System32 folder using your arrow.
- After that, locate the Fixmapi.exe file and double-click it.
- Once the programme recognises MAP132.dll,
- Visit QuickBooks next, and then try sending an email again to see whether the problem has been fixed.
If you are unable to diagnose the reason for this issue or while following the above solution you still see QuickBooks freezing, call an expert. QuickBooks Outlook Is Not Responding is not a difficult issue to resolve. But if not done correctly or quickly, it might lead to different problems too.
Therefore, it will be better to get to an expert to know the best ways to fix it. And for that you just need to dial the number given on our website or click on the “Call Now” button on the website. Both ways, you will get immediate assistance.
Why can’t my QuickBooks send emails?
Emailing invoice problems and statement errors through QuickBooks can stop all email communication.
You must follow numerous troubleshooting instructions to resolve the QuickBooks outlook not responding issue.
- Make sure QuickBooks isn’t running as an administrator.
- Double-check that the email preference setting is accurate.
- Make sure that Internet Explorer’s email settings are accurate.
You May Also To Read:- QuickBooks Error Code 15227
What can I do to fix my QuickBooks email?
- Close all open programmes and QuickBooks before performing any repairs.
- You need to restart your window right now.
If your preference is correctly set, turn on the switch.
- To send forms, choose “Edit,” then “Preferences,” “Send Forms,” and finally “Edit.”
- Then select the “My Preference” option, then click on “QuickBooks E-mail,” and finally click OK.
- Then, choose “Edit” to access the preferences window.
Next, select Outlook and press OK.
Would QuickBooks allow me to email an invoice?
- Choose sales from the Toolbar menu, then select “Invoices” to accomplish this.
- The invoice must now be selected from the “List of Transactions.”
- From the drop-down menu in the actions column, select “Send to an email the invoice to the customer.”
How can I change my QuickBooks email settings?
- Pick Preferences from the edit menu, then select Send Forms.
- Select the “Webmail Radio” button under the “My Preferences” menu, then click the “Add” button.
- To save the modified choices, you must now enter the Email information screen and press the OK button.
Also read this blog :- QuickBooks Payroll Won’t Update
All of the aforementioned actions can help to fix the problem. However, if you’re still trying to figure out how to fix QuickBooks Outlook not responding and the submit forms preference option not appearing in Outlook, call our Technical Helpline Number for assistance. QuickBooks error Consultant can be reached by toll-free phone numbers, email, and a live chat feature. Call us to get your error fixed soon +1-855-738-0359
Check on my website :- QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060