If you have been using QuickBooks for quite some time you must be knowing that there are a lot of features offered that surely come along with a few bugs too. The payroll subscription is one integral part of the software that can be bugged with QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. This is one of the most frustrating issues that will steer you from using the payroll features that are offered by the software.
When you get to see the error message stating, “current enhanced service is unavailable”; it means you are bugged with this issue. When this problem bugs your desktop, it will stop you from managing your pay cheques correctly. It can also take away the liberty of using the payroll services.
If your QuickBooks not updating and you need instant assistance to fix it, dial our toll-free number (+1-855-738-0359) and connect with the QuickBooks technical support team
What might be causing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 code?
There can be multiple reasons that could lead to the error PS060, you just need to verify which of them is true in your case.
- It can be caused if your QuickBooks software is not up to date.
- Also when the Intuit server is not up and running.
How to resolve the QB Payroll Error PS060 code?
As you already know that payroll error PS060 in QuickBooks can cause barriers in subscription settings and billings- this is how you can quickly fix it.
Recommended To Read:- Quickbooks Error 7149
Solution: Verify the subscription and billing settings
Follow these quick steps to resolve this issue on your desktop and get back to working efficiently.
- Start the process by opening your “My account” in quickbooks.
- Then click on “company” that you wish to edit or modify.
- Next, you will have to open the “billing section” and then click on the “edit” button.
- After this, you will have to verify all the given information. Carry out the amendments and corrections that have to be made according to you.
- Then, just click on the “save” button and then just finish your process by closing it in the “order to update payment information.”
- After this, you will have to check your billing details.
- And lastly, just save all the changes that you just made. And log out.
Once you have followed this solution there are high chances that the error would be resolved. But if there is something else causing this error you will have to follow those steps. Sometimes it’s the server’s response that is delayed or the software is not up to date.
So if any of these is causing the QuickBooks Payroll Error code PS060 you will have to use the solution according to that. But even if you have tried all of this and the problem still remains, it is suggested that you get the help required from an expert. For that we have a team of certified QuickBooks professionals, who have been helping people for a long time now. All you need to do is dial the number given on the website to directly contact our technical team.