The QuickBooks software has numerous applications in the business and accounting world. And because of this, there are times when users need to use QuickBooks for long hours; thus, it needs to have a proper display. However, several factors lead to users facing QuickBooks display issues. It generally occurs when users switch to a monitor with a higher resolution incompatible with the current display settings of QuickBooks. Sometimes the windows display settings could also be behind such issues. These settings must be configured at the earliest, as it becomes difficult for users to continue using QuickBooks with visible problems on the screen. Such cases can be fixed by configuring the display settings of QuickBooks, editing the view preferences, or reviewing the windows display settings. To learn how to make changes to these settings, look through this article until you reach the end.
For immediate assistance resolving display issues in QuickBooks, give us a quick call at 1.855.738.2784 to speak to our technical experts.
What are some of the display issues that QuickBooks users face?
Some of the display issues that might occur in QuickBooks include:-
- The computer screen might turn completely blank or black.
- QuickBooks window might appear in faded shades of color.
- The fonts and icons might look blurry and fuzzy.
- The font and icon size could also be out of proportion.
- There could be vertical and horizontal is like glitches on your screen.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error The File Exists
What are the steps to eliminate display issues in QuickBooks?
To eliminate the display issues in QuickBooks, you may execute the below-mentioned steps:-
Make required changes in the QuickBooks display settings
To make the required changes in the QuickBooks display settings, you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon after searching for it in the windows start menu.
- Now select the open file location option to open the QuickBooks folder.
- Now access the QuickBooks.exe properties by right-clicking on it.
- Head to the compatibility tab and check the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings checkbox.
- Finally, apply your changes and check for error rectification.
Edit the view preferences in your QuickBooks Software
To edit the view preferences in QuickBooks, you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Head to the edit menu of QuickBooks desktop and select the preferences option.
- Now choose desktop view from the list and head to my preferences.
- Choose the one window option in the view section and apply changes by selecting OK.
Make necessary changes in the windows display settings.
To make the required changes in the windows display settings, you must follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Reset the windows display settings to default by following the steps to do so as provided by Microsoft.
- The screen resolution of your windows must be set to at least 1024 x 768, and it is recommended to have 1920 x 1080 resolution for the best display.
These were the steps to eliminate QuickBooks display issues. When switching to a monitor with a higher resolution, you must always make sure that QuickBooks display settings are compatible with it. Try to keep the windows display settings as default to avoid such issues. If the problems continue, call us at 1.855.738.2784 for instant support from our technical team.
You may read also: QuickBooks Error 103