Got interrupted with the following trigger message, “Error 1722: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”? Then clearly, you have received the QuickBooks error 1722. You usually come across the glitch when in the process of installing the QB software or even while opening the program after the installation. Thus, to help you fix the problem, we have described the factors affecting the issue and the two best working debugging methods. You must read the article precisely to gather relevant information.
Are you struggling with QuickBooks installation error 1722 and do not know how to resolve it? Take immediate assistance from our team of experts at 1.855.738.2891.
What are the Major Causes Of the QuickBooks Desktop Error 1722?
Not sure why the installation error 1722 continuously arises in your QB Desktop? Then you must go through the following reasons-
- The error can arise if a third-party program restricts you from installing the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Besides, it can also come up due to the damaged Microsoft .NET Framework.
You may read also : QuickBooks statement writer error
Top Methods To Appropriately Remove the Installation Error Code 1722 in QuickBooks?
Refer to the below-mentioned troubleshooting process if you want to fix the issue completely-
SOLUTION 1: Turn On Selective Startup To Install Your QuickBooks
- Start the procedure by opening the ‘Run’ command on your desktop. Press the ‘Windows + R’ keys to access the dialog box.
- Now, enter ‘MSConfig’ and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Move to the ‘General’ tab in the system configuration window to hit ‘Selective Startup’ and ‘Load System Services’.
- Proceed towards the ‘Services’ tab to enable the ‘Hide all Microsoft Services’ checkbox and tap on the ‘Disable all’ button.
- Next, remove the mark from the ‘Hide all Microsft Services’ checkbox.
- Now, go to the services list to select ‘Windows Installer’.
- To confirm the action, click ‘OK’ and then ‘Restart’.
- After that, install your QuickBooks Desktop, and once installed, switch your desktop to the normal startup mode again.
SOLUTION 2: Repair the Damaged Microsoft .NET Framework to Fix the Issue
- In the very beginning, you must quit every application that is running on your desktop.
- After that, from the Windows ‘Start’ menu, click on ‘Control Panel’ to open it.
- Now, hit the ‘Programs and Features’ option and then ‘Uninstall a Program’.
- You are required to choose ‘Turn Windows features on or off’ and locate .NET Framework from the appeared list.
- Next, to turn on the .NET Framework 4.5, choose the checkbox and tap on the ‘OK’ button to save the new changes.
- Restart the device and if the checkbox is selected already, then disable it by removing the checkmark.
- Next, click ‘OK’ and start the system again.
- After you restart, select the .NET Framework checkbox again to enable it.
As we end the blog here, we assume you must have learned all the essential info about the QuickBooks error 1722. In case you face any issue while troubleshooting or need any further help, directly connect with one of the professionals via our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2891.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 557