QuickBooks also has a web-based version, which is used by millions of business owners for online accounting services. Although QuickBooks is an amazing application, but there are several things that make QuickBooks Online slow. As it is a web-based version, the performance of the application also depends on the amount of memory available, the device’s processor, and the bandwidth of the internet connection. When in speed, QuickBooks Online takes only 10 seconds to load a page. This blog will brief you on the factors that make QuickBooks slow and troubleshooting methods to improve its performance.
If you need immediate assistance with QuickBooks online slow issue, reach out to the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430
What are the causes behind QuickBooks Online Slow Performance?
There are numerous reasons that hinder QuickBooks performance:
- Slow speed of internet.
- Insufficient system requirements to run QuickBooks Online.
- Browsers cache memory.
You may also read this article :- QuickBooks error 6073
Top 3 Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Online running very slow issue
Solution 1. Update your browser to the latest release
The following steps will help you update Google Chrome:
- Close the QuickBooks program and open Google Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome menu and click Help.
- Next, select About Google Chrome and check for the latest update.
Solution 2. Check requirements to run QuickBooks Online
Given below are the recommended operating systems and internet speeds:
- A stable internet connection with a speed of 3 Mbps or higher.
- Mac: OS X “High Sierra” 10.13 version or newer.
- Windows 10, Intel Core i5, or comparable processor having at least 4 GB of RAM.
Here is the list of minimum operating systems and internet speeds
- Windows 10, Intel Core i3 or a comparable processor having at least 2 GB of RAM.
- Mac: OS X EI Capitan 10.11 or newer
- Minimum 1.5 Mbps of internet speed
Solution 3. Check browsers that support QuickBooks Online
- Google Chrome version 78 or later
- Mozilla Firefox version 76 or later
- Microsoft Edge with version 75 or newer
- Safari Mac only with version 12 or newer
Following is the list of Mobile browsers that support QuickBooks Online:
- Operating system 11.1 or newer.
- Safari, Google Chrome, and Dolphin.
In Android smartphones and tablets
- Chrome browser
- Nougat 7.1.1 or newer
- May also support Firefox and Opera
- Microsoft Edge
Solution 4. Check the speed of your internet connection
Solution 5. Remove cookies and cache from the browser
Solution 6. Install the latest release of your Windows
- Click the Windows Start icon and open the Control Panel.
- Choose System and Security and head to the Windows Updates section.
- Click the Check for Updates button and download the update if available.
- Install the update and restart your computer.
The best way to access QuickBooks Online faster is running the QuickBooks Online Desktop App, which is available for Windows and Mac.
If QuickBooks Online slow issue persists, get in touch with the QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our customer service number +1 800-579-9430. They will surely help you eliminate the issue permanently.
If You are Facing this Issue Then How to Efficiently Debug QuickBooks Error 80070057?