QuickBooks is a multi-feature accounting application. Payroll is an essential feature of QuickBooks, which needs to be regularly updated to avoid technical bugs in the application. Many times while updating payroll, the users come across QuickBooks Error PS038. If you are also facing this challenge, then this blog will help you to eliminate the problems.
Through this blog, we will help you to understand how to fix QuickBooks Error PS038. In case you face any issues, feel free to contact us at our toll-free number TFN. Our experts will help you to solve your queries with quick and reliable solutions. You can also reach our website to grasp more information about QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Error PS038! What’s that?
QuickBooks Error PS038 occurs when you try to send a paycheck, but it gets stuck as “Online to Send.” The error may occur while running or downloading the payroll updates. In that case, users won’t be able to send any payroll data or cannot proceed with any payroll functioning in QuickBooks. The error code also prevents users from sending salary data to employees. Users encounter the error code along with an error message that says, “QuickBooks Payroll will not update PS038; Payroll Subscription Verification.” An inactive payroll subscription could be the most apparent reason behind this error.
Error PS038 QuickBooks! What causes it?
- An outdated QuickBooks application could be the primary reason behind this error.
- Users may encounter the error when they try to send online paychecks, but the paychecks contain “Online for transmission.”
- A corrupted company file could also be the primary reason behind this error code.
- The error may occur when users haven’t updated their payroll with the latest version.
What are the aftereffects of PS038 Error While Running Payroll?
- Once the error occurs, an active window crashes. It also reduces the processing speed and increases the time of task completion.
- The process of updating payroll stops.
- A paycheck submission error occurs.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error PS038?
Many times users ask this question why “I Get Error PS038”. Follow the steps given below to resolve the issue.
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks desktop.
- Click the Help tab and click Update QuickBooks desktop.
- Click the Update now tab, choose the updates you want to install, and then click Get.
- Once the Update completes, close the QuickBooks application and restart your system.
- Now again, open QuickBooks, go to the Employees tab, click on My Payroll Services, and click Send Usage Data.
- If you can send data successfully, then update payroll again.
- Open QuickBooks, go to the Edit tab, select Find, and choose Advanced.
- Click on Choose Filter tab, locate the Filter list and select Detail Level.
- Now, select Summary Only.
- After that, under the Choose Filter tab, navigate to the Filter list and select Online Status.
- From the drop-down list on the right-hand side, select Online to send.
- Finally, click the Find button to check all the unsent paychecks.
Note: We deliver the latest topics according to your customization. How about you subscribe to the Dailytimespro and give us a thumbs up?
In this blog, we have discussed how to fix QuickBooks Error PS038. For any issue, contact our experts to get an instant solution at our toll-free number 1800-280-5969.