Have you got interrupted by the QuickBooks abort error and received the “Connection has been lost” message? If yes, do not get bothered. Such kind of technical issues are pretty common and can be tackled easily. So, in this blog, we are going to look at some methods to deal with it. In addition, we have also answered one of the most common questions- why the error arises? Therefore, in order to gather a comprehensive understanding, make sure to read out the blog till the end.
If your connection to QuickBooks has been lost, immediately reach out to the team of experienced professionals for instant guidance via our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
Why Do I Incur the Abort Error in the QuickBooks Application?
In this section of the blog, we have mentioned some reasons which give rise to the issue. Go through them-
- The power management settings might have been enabled in the host computer because of which it comes up constantly.
- It might have happened that your company files have been corrupted or even damaged.
You may read also : QuickBooks Update Error 1625
How Can I Get Rid of the QuickBooks Desktop Abort Error Permanently?
Here are a few troubleshooting methods that will help you overcome the glitch within no time. All you need to make sure to follow each instruction carefully-
SOLUTION 1: Fix the Glitch By Turning Off Power Management Settings on the Host Computer
- In the initial step, you are required to start the server computer.
- Now, from the ‘Start’ menu of the Windows desktop, open ‘Control Panel’.
- Next, in the further screen, you must disable the hibernation, standby, and sleep modes.
- After that, quit the existing window.
- At the end, attempt to open your QuickBooks Desktop.
SOLUTION 2: Download and Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub to Utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- To start with, close your QuickBooks application if it is running on your desktop.
- Next, you must open Internet Explorer and go to the official website of Intuit.
- On the website, look for the most current available version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Download it and then choose a suitable location to save the downloaded file.
- Now, run the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file and begin to install the software.
- Go ahead as per the steps mentioned on the screen.
- After that, you must allow mark the appropriate checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once you are done, click on the ‘Finish’ button to end the process.
- Next, go to your system’s desktop and launch the Tool Hub app.
- Select the ‘Company File Issues’ section and tap on the ‘Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool’ button.
- In the further step, choose the desired company file from the drop-down arrow.
- Hit the ‘Check your file’ option and then ‘Continue’.
- Finally, provide the admin password of QB and tap on the ‘Next’ button.
The article ends here. We suppose you must have gained all the requisite information about the QuickBooks abort error thoroughly. In case you need any extra information about the same, feel free to give us a call at our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 and get connected with one of the experts.
You may read also : QuickBooks Runtime Error R6025