Quickbooks Error 6155 0 is caused in your desktop when your installation file gets tampered. If due to some or the other reason it gets missing or damaged from your desktop. After this happens you won’t be able to access your company file. You will be locked out of it and viewing the financial information will also be barred.
In many scenarios the users are unable to perform any task in their software. And an immediate solution is what people require. Troubleshooting this error can be a bit tricky and very important because it is directly connected to your company file’s access.
So if you do not want to face much stress, we suggest you give this blog a quick read and learn the best way to fix QB Error 6155 0. You can use multiple ways to fix this problem but one of the best is to use the Quickbooks clean install tool.
Get Know More About: How To Fix QuickBooks Error Code H202
Solving the Quickbooks Error 6155 0 code on your desktop
There happens to be a lot of ways to fix the QB Error 6155 0 code. But one of them is to use the Quickbooks clean install tool. Here is how you can use it for your benefit.
Solution: Using the Quickbooks clean install tool to fix your problem
It is very easy to download and install this tool. And using it is almost automated. So, just follow these steps to fix the error you are experiencing in Quickbooks.
- First of all you’ll have to go to the website of Intuit and look for the downloadable link of this tool.
- When you see the QuickBooks clean install tool link, just click on it and download it.
- Save the installed file in an easy to access location.
- Now you will just have to click on the downloaded icon to launch the tool. You can also search for “Quickbooks_Clean_Install_Utility.exe” on your desktop.
- While installing you will have to agree to the terms and conditions, license terms, and then choose your version of QuickBooks desktop.
- After doing all this, just let the tool complete the installation. After that, you just need to click on “Ok.” And when you see the message pop up of “Quickbooks is now ready for Clean Install”; you will have to hit the install button.
- Let it complete in the default directory.
Are you now able to resolve Quickbooks Error code 6155 0 from your desktop? If not, don’t worry because our experts are here to help you out. If you still face this problem on your desktop you can simply call on the helpline number +1(855)-738-0359 that’s given on our website. You can talk to our technical team members and convey your problem to them.
Our certified QuickBooks professionals are here to help you 24x 7. They will assist you right from diagnosing the problem to fixing it for good. You will also be assisted in executing the best possible solution apart from the one given above.
You May Know More About: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code Ps038