QuickBooks error 15222 is one such error that pops up on the screen when QuickBooks cannot communicate with the internet to download the update files. You must have to update QuickBooks online services such as maintenance releases, critical fixes, essentials to serve your business with the best features. In this article, you will get to know about all the causes and troubleshooting steps to fix the error in the shortest time possible.
If still, the issue persists in eliminating QuickBooks Error 15222? Get immediate support from our experts by dialing the toll-free number +1(855)-738-0359.
What are the reasons besides the occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 15222?
- If you haven’t set Internet Explorer as the default browser can also be responsible.
- You are using the outdated version of the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- When you are not signed in with an administrator account on Windows can also prone to this error.
- Windows Firewall is interrupting QuickBooks from accessing the internet network connection might result in QuickBooks error 15222.
- Inaccurate date and time of your system might encounter Payroll Update error 15222.
You may read also: Daily Times pro
Easy and straightforward solutions to rectify QB Error Code 15222
Solution 1: Install Digital Signature In Internet Explorer
- In the first place, launch Windows File Manager and enter the following path as follows: C: drive > Program Files > Intuit > QuickBooks within the address bar.
- You must search for the file named “QBW32.exe” in the QuickBooks software folder.
- After that, right-click on the file named “QBW32.exe” and click the Properties tab.
- Now, beneath the Digital Signature tab, you must search for the list of signatures.
- Go to the Details option and then select the View Certificates option from the Digital Signature Details window.
- Navigate to and click the Install Certificate option.
- You need to click the Next button until the Finish message pops up on the screen.
- Select the Finish option and reboot the computer.
Related Blog Post: QuickBooks Outlook Is Not Responding
Solution 2: Set Internet Explorer as the default Internet Browser
- To begin with, launch Internet Explorer on the computer.
- Now, from the Tools menu, click Internet Options to set Internet Explorer as the default browser.
- Beneath the Programs tab, look for and select the Make Default option.
- Click the OK button and then try to run the QuickBooks update once again to check whether the issue is resolved.
You may read also this Blog :QuickBooks Script Error
Solution 3: Verify the Internet Connection Settings of the system
- At first, launch the QuickBooks application on the system.
- Move to the Help menu, search for and click the Internet Connection Setup.
- After this, you need to select the “Use my computer’s internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet” option.
- Click the Advanced Connection Settings.
- From the Advanced tab, click Restore Advanced Settings.
- You need to select the OK button.
We hope that the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps will help you to rectify QuickBooks Error 15222. To get further assistance about the error, reach out to our experts by calling the support number (855)-738-0359.