QuickBooks Delivery Server Down error can be witnessed while sending an invoice, sales form, or emailing an estimate during the use of the accounting application. When the error arises, a message is shown; Delivery Server Down’ Alert. If you are a QuickBooks user and don’t have enough information that how to deal with this kind of error do not worry, this blog can help you to understand the following error and tell you how can you fix it within the least expected time.
What QuickBooks Delivery Server Down Alert is All About
QuickBooks Delivery Server Down Alert is an error that can occur due to the failure of Intuit Server that can interrupt the sending or printing process of invoices, and sales forms and block emailing estimates sometimes. Intuit experts know about the related issue, and they ensure that they will soon come up with a permanent solution. Till then you can rely on these solutions which are listed here.
Get Rid of QuickBooks Online Delivery Server Down
You can detect and resolve QuickBooks Online Delivery Server Down error on your own, just apply these steps one by one and experience a hassle-free accounting service.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 557
Solution 1. Verify Your Email Address
- Check & verify that you have a valid email address
- Check the right format in the customer’s email field
- Go to company settings and turn off Attach Invoice option
- Try sending/printing the forms again.
Solution 2. By Troubleshooting your Company Setting
Check your email address format
- Go to the Gear icon and click on all lists options
- Click on locations, then select Edit
- Confirm the email address under the location, and make changes if needed
- Click on the Save button.
Turn On Attach Invoice
- Click on the Gear icon.
- Select account and company settings
- Click on the Sales option from the Menu
- Go to the Online Delivery system and select the Pencil icon
- Attach a PDF file, then click on the Save button
- Try to send your form now
Note– Check that there are no special characters on your invoice such as! @ # $ % ^ & *( ) _- = + : and “. Time to Check PDF Setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to Menu and click and select options
- Click on the applications options
- Click on PDF under content-type option
- Use Adobe Reader under the action drop-down option
- Log in to your company file
- Try sending your forms again.
For Google Chrome
- Click on the Google icon and open a new window
- Click on the 3 vertical dots icon and go to settings
- Select advanced options
- Click on content settings and select PDF documents
- Toggle Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome to disable them.
- Toggle the Adobe PDF Plug-in for Firefox to enable.
- Log in to your company file and try to send the forms.
Read and understand all the steps first, then follow to rectify the QuickBooks Delivery Server Down error on your own. Feel free to contact a QuickBooks specialist via a toll-free number at 1.855.738.2784 to meet the possible solution as per your needs.
Also read: Import QuickBooks Desktop to Online in a Few Reliable Steps