QuickBooks is curated in a way capable of handling, maintaining, operating, and processing all the financial and accounting data affiliated with a firm. Since the software is recognized for its safety measures, its financial data is secured through high data security applications and software. Because of these measures, sometimes QuickBooks might not function, or there can be other triggering factors. We will learn about all those factors in the blog below. Additionally, based on those factors, we have also created some effective resolutions.
Troubleshooting errors affiliated with QuickBooks can be challenging and time-consuming. Therefore, we recommend you let the QuickBooks troubleshooting team solve the error for which you have to dial ’1-855-856-0042.’
Causes for the QuickBooks keep crashing error
An application can become inaccessible due to various internal and external reasons. This issue can occur with or without a specific error code. Regardless of which, the solutions and the troubleshooting has been listed. We will analyze both possibilities through the points given below.
- As mentioned, the security applications might be imposing more than required restrictions.
- There are some files that good books need to launch. If those files can’t be found or are damaged, then this error can be triggered.
- The essential files associated with the QB application may have incorrect extensions.
- Not cleaning the junk files and folders and not updating the QB application timely.
- Damage in Microsoft Windows registry keys or incorrect configuration of the same.
- Lack of compatibility between the system and QuickBooks software.
- The location or the storage drive where the QuickBooks has been saved may be corrupted.
- Infectious components such as viruses or malware may have entered your system.
These can be potent factors capable of triggering the error. Based on the above-listed reasons, we have curated some practical solutions.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 12157
Resolutions for the QuickBooks keeps crashing issue
Since you are aware of the origination of the error, the troubleshooting becomes more unmistakable and straightforward. The primary and ultimate step would be to restart the system. The only key is to abide by every step precisely. Follow the solution listed below.
Solution: Open the QB application without opening the company file
- QuickBooks must launch the company file simultaneously. Sometimes this automatic launching might lead to such errors. Therefore, we will learn to disable it in the subsequent steps listed below.
- Start by closing all the applications running in the background.
- Press and hold the ‘Ctrl’ key And double-click on the QuickBooks application.
- You will be navigated to a window that says ‘no company file open.’
- If the window does not appear, then repeat the steps until it does.
- Finally, reboot the workstation and try opening QuickBooks.
That was how the eradication of the QuickBooks keeps crashing error can be made. In case of further technical assistance and immediate troubleshooting services, call the leading team of QuickBooks technicians at ‘1-855-856-0042’ And avail the best and instant troubleshooting services straight from skillful experts.
You may also read this blog: QuickBooks Error PS036: Top Technical Guide with Quick Solutions