Amped wireless extender setup will be easy for you once you read this post till the end. The Amped setup process for the wireless range extender is easy with the help of setup.ampedwireless.com. Amped wifi extenders fix all your issues related to weak or inadequate wifi signals at your home or office.
Basically what Amped wifi extender does is, it pairs with your main router to pick its radio signals. Furthermore, it increases the throughput of the wifi network by manifolds in order to reach every dead corner of your house or office.
Amped setup does not require you to download any installation software or use an installation disk. You just have to follow the instructions of the Amped wireless extender setup wizard. Let’s learn this in a better way.
How to login to Amped wireless extender setup wizard
To get started with the Amped wireless setup wizard, you first need to login to setup.ampedwireless.com.
- To login to Amped setup wizard, you need to follow the instructions very carefully.
- Plug the Amped wifi extender into the power socket. Make sure your device is getting an adequate power supply.
- Go to the settings of your mobile and connect it to the Amped wireless range extender.
- Open an internet browser on your device and enter setup.ampedwireless.com in the URL bar.
- You will directly reach the Amped setup dashboard.
Amped wireless extender setup using setup.ampedwireless.com
- Once you’re on the Amped wireless setup page, click SCAN.
- Your device will search for all active connections around it.
- Click your wifi network and enter the password.
- Follow on-screen instructions to configure your device with the main router.
- Review the Amped wireless extender setup summary and click Print if you would like to have a written note of all the credentials.
- Let your Amped extender reboot.
- After this, you can run a connectivity test to check if the device is working properly or not.
Setup.ampedwireless.com fails to open?
In case the default Amped set up address fails to open on your device, you need to follow these troubleshooting steps;
- Make sure your laptop or mobile is connected to the Amped range extender’s wifi network.
- Try using a different web browser on a different device.
- You can also use the default IP instead of setup.ampedwireless.com. The default Amped wireless setup IP is 192.168.1.240.
- Unplug the extender from the power supply and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back again.
- Reset your Amped wireless extender using the reset switch.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds and your device will return to its original settings.
- Disconnect your laptop from all wifi networks and connect the range extender to it using an Ethernet cable.
- Try to login to the Amped extender setup wizard using setup.ampedwireless.com.
This page was all about Amped wireless extender setup using the default web address and IP address. We hope the page helped you learn about the configuration process on your Amped wifi extender. Make sure to run troubleshooting steps if you come across any issues with your device or the process.