Kaspersky Total Security 2021 is a great piece of software to have if you have a computer with you at all times. However, if you’re not using it is just sitting on a computer that you don’t use, you might be wondering how to activate Kaspersky Total Security? You will find that the software is activated through a series of steps. These steps are as follows:
Steps to Activate Kaspersky Total Security
- First, log in to your Kaspersky account. This can usually be done from the main menu on the system. Once you have logged in, you will be shown a page that displays the most recent activity. If you see any results, you will be asked to press a specific button to activate your security suite and begin surfing the Internet.
- Second, go to Add/Remove Programs in the control panel. On the software’s first window, click “Remove a Program.” This will place the program back where it was removed from your device before you used Kaspersky. Be sure to restart the device after you remove this antivirus software.
- Third, you will need to log in again to the antivirus program. On this screen, you will see an option for updating your current software. Clicking this option will update your current security suite. When prompted, accept all the terms of the license agreement. This will complete the installation process.
- Fourth, restart your computer and log in as before. When prompted, accept the terms of the license agreement. Once you have completed the installation process, activate Kaspersky Total Security. The software will identify itself and will then begin scanning your computer for viruses. It will then notify you that there are viruses detected.
- Fifth, restart your computer and run the Kaspersky Antivirus setup. Once the setup is complete, activate the antivirus software. The software will recognize your computer as infected and recommend that you use the instructions provided. You will be prompted to enter your login details. You will also be asked to install a firewall if you do not already have one. You will then be able to connect to the internet.
If you do not see any signs of the virus after these steps, it is likely that your computer has been infected with a fake virus. If this is the case, then your work should be completed. However, it is still wise to run a full virus scan to ensure that there are no more issues for you. To do this, click on the “scan” tab found on the main menu.
After you have completed the steps above, you will know how to activate Kaspersky Total Security? If you see a virus scanner warning on your screen, you do have an infection. The scanner can easily tell you whether or not you have an infection. If you do, you can proceed to remove the virus. However, if you do not see any signs of the virus, you may not be infected.
There are some things you can do to make sure that the virus does not activate. For one, restart your computer and remove all files and programs that were running when the infection occurred. You also need to change your passwords. If you can do these, you should be able to remove the virus from your system. However, if you cannot, then you will need to use the software’s removal tools to get rid of the virus.