Why Choose MBBS in China
- Doing MBBS in China requires minimum grades for Indian students to be eligible for the course, which makes it much easier to qualify for the course.
- There is no common entrance test for students to determine their eligibility.
- The fee structure at colleges and universities such as China Medical University (CMU) to take an MBBS course in China are relatively low and decidedly affordable. Compared to private medical schools in India, the MBBS fee structure in China is a huge relief in your pocket.
- There are many universities such as China Medical University (CMU) that students can choose from to study MBBS in China.
- The study of MBBS in China is very simple and systematic.
- The MBBS degree of Chinese medical universities such as China Medical University (CMU) is accepted all over the world
- The teaching tool for the MBBS course in China is English, which makes it easier for students.
- After completing MBBS in China, students can start an internship in India after passing FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination).
- Chinese medical colleges and universities such as China Medical University (CMU) have spacious classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, and smart libraries.
- Students are provided with safe and secure dormitories to ensure a comfortable stay.
The scholarship for MBBS students in China are fully managed by the Chinese government and it is very easy for international students to apply for them.
Rich History and Culture
China and India, the two largest economies in the world, have a very rich history and culture. The relationship between China and India in the field of higher education, especially the study of medicine, has had a very positive impact on the entire planet. Today, China is a desirable place to study MBBS.
MBBS Levels from Abroad
The queue of international students, which includes thousands of Indians every day, is being extended. This is because China is currently one of the best destinations to get MBBS levels from abroad. China’s world-class education system and modern infrastructure are a combination that works wonders for MBBS students.
China Steps in With Its World-Class
Indian students who want to become doctors are always looking for a qualified foreign university such as China Medical University (CMU) where they can shape their dreams. This is where China steps in with its world-class medical colleges. The fees charged by Chinese medical colleges are affordable – far lower than the fees demanded by their counterparts in India.
MBBS Degrees from China
Over the past two decades, China has opened its doors to international students. As a result, thousands of Indian students are staying in this country to earn MBBS degrees.
Most Importantly – Safety About Girls in Russia During Their MBBS Studies
According to a recent study, the number of Indian students with MBBS degrees from China is close to 14000. By the way, India is among the top 10 countries in China that send the most students to MBBS universities such as China Medical University (CMU).
Fees at Chinese Medical Universities
In fact, China has now become the third favorite destination after the US (United States) and the UK (United Kingdom) to do MBBS. Needless to say, it is popular among Indian students as a place to study MBBS in abroad. Once again, there are two simple reasons for this: first, fees at Chinese medical universities such as China Medical University (CMU) are low, and Chinese MBBS degrees are accepted by all.
Spend To Get an MBBS Degree
Indian students aspiring to study MBBS in China can easily do so because the difficulties they face when entering a private medical college at home are not present in this country. The fees paid to a private medical college in India are too high compared to the money they have to spend to get an MBBS degree from a Chinese medical university such as China Medical University (CMU).
Top Medical Universities in China
- Jilin University (JLU)
- Jiangsu University (JSU)
- Nantong University (NTU)
- Zhejiang University (ZJU)
- Sichuan University (SCU)
- Tongji University (TJU)
- Shandong University (SDU)
- Beihua University (BHU)
- Xiamen University (XMUM)
- Soochow University (SHU)
Of course, there are many other areas, but what makes MBBS in China popular among students is the advanced infrastructure in the country’s medical colleges and experienced teachers. However, Indian students who have completed MBBS in China must write an FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) to become a doctor in India.