Whenever you come up with a technical glitch starting with the ‘15’ series, it denotes that you have received a payroll update error. The payroll service is one the best features in QB as it keeps track of all employees’ salary info, and to avail of this service, you must have an active subscription. However, you can get interrupted sometimes while operating the payroll tax table because of several issues. One such error is the QuickBooks error 15222 that stops you while updating the payroll services. Let us look into the matter more briefly and try to debug it with the provided solutions.
To get through the QuickBooks payroll update error 15222, have a consultation with one of our technical experts at 1.855.738.2891.
Why Do You Encounter the Payroll Update Error Message 15222 in QuickBooks?
As there can be multiple factors that affect the issue, we have focused on the most obvious reasons. Take a look at them to understand more clearly-
- One of the major reasons for incurring the problem could be not installing a digital signature certificate for your version of the QuickBooks application.
- Another possibility is that you have not set Internet Explorer as the default browser on your Windows desktop.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6069
What are the Top Two Ways to Eliminate the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 15222?
Have you been looking for the best yet aptest troubleshooting method to fix the glitch permanently but unable to find so? Do not get worried! We are here to help you. Go through the solutions we have described below and follow the concisely-
SOLUTION 1: Repair the Error By Installing a Digital Signature Certificate
- Start the process by quitting the QB application.
- Now, you must go to the folder where the QBW32.exe file has been saved.
- Once you find the file, right-click on the ‘QBW32.exe’ file to get access to the ‘Properties’ option.
- In the following window, shift to the ‘Digital Signature’ tab, and then from the signature list, mark ‘Intuit, Inc.’.
- Net, hit ‘Details’ and then on the ‘Digital Signature Details’ screen, tap ‘View Certificate’.
- Further, as you proceed towards the ‘Certificate’ window, hit the ‘Install Certificate’ button.
- After that, you must keep tapping the ‘Next’ button till the ‘Finish’ button appears on the screen.
- In the end, reboot your computer device after clicking on the ‘Finish’ button.
SOLUTION 2: Keep Internet Explorer as the Default Browser
- In the very beginning, you are required to open Internet Explorer on your Windows desktop.
- On the top-right of the screen, you will find the ‘Tools’ section or a Gear icon.
- Under the Gear icon, you must click on ‘Internet Options’.
- After that, move to the ‘Programs’ tab in the window.
- Now, tap on the ‘Make Default’ option.
- At last, confirm the action by choosing the ‘OK’ button.
- You are now ready to launch your QuickBooks Desktop for downloading the payroll updates to the current releases.
As we come to a conclusion, we suppose that with the help of the content given here, you have resolved the QuickBooks error 15222 successfully. In case the problem still persists, dial 1.855.738.2891 to connect with the team of professionals for guidance.
You may read also : QuickBooks Cannot Communicate With The Comapny File