Have your QuickBooks database server manager stopped working on your computer device? Then you must come up with the alert warning message that says, “QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer”. In such a situation, you are unable to access your company file in multi-user mode. Hence, if you are unaware of why an error like this arises and what are the different ways to get rid of it, follow this informative blog till the end. After reading it, you will acquire a complete understanding of the issue.
Do you not know what to do when QBDBMgrN stops responding? Do not get stressed out! Our QuickBooks experts team is within reach 24*7. Directly speak to one of our professionals for proper guidance by dialing Toll-Free 1.855.738.2891.
Why Does QuickBooks Database Server Manager Stops Working?
Go through the following points in order to learn the reasons behind the error in brief-
- The damaged QuickBook Desktop can be one of the most primary and obvious reasons for receiving the error.
- Another factor could be the inaccurate configuration of the Windows firewall.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 12029
What To Do When QBDBMgrN Does Not Function?
Are you finding it challenging to overcome the issue independently? Follow the below-mentioned easy processes to completely get rid of the problem-
SOLUTION 1: Uninstall Your QuickBooks Desktop and Install It Again Using the Clean Install Tool
- On your Windows desktop, access the ‘Run’ dialog box by hitting the ‘Windows + R’ keys.
- Enter ‘appwiz.cpl’ and click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Now, a list of programs will be displayed on your screen.
- In the list, search for the QuickBooks Desktop and move forward with the on-screen instructions to remove the application from your system.
- After that, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub. If you do not have it on your computer, then install it immediately. Make sure to follow every instruction in order to install it completely.
- Once done, run the Tool Hub and choose the ‘Installation Issues’ menu.
- Hit the ‘Clean Install’ tool.
- After the tool scans and fixes the error, install your version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Start the application and activate it.
SOLUTION 2: Eliminate the Problem By Repairing Your QuickBooks Desktop
- On your Windows desktop and press the ‘Windows + R’ keys.
- In the ‘Run’ dialog box, enter ‘appwiz.cpl’ and tap ‘OK’.
- Next, a list will appear where you need to search your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the application and tap on the ‘Uninstall/Change’ option.
- Once done, click on the ‘Continue’ button and ‘Next.
- Tap on ‘Repair’ and again hit ‘Next’.
- After the scan completes, choose the ‘Finish’ option and reboot your computer system.
After reading this blog on the ‘QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer’ error, by now, we suppose you must have gained detailed knowledge on the issue. In case you require any further information about the same problem, get in touch with our technical assistance team through Toll-Free 1.855.738.2891.
Recommended to read : How to Effectively Debug QuickBooks Error H303?
Related searche terms : QBDBMgrN not running on this computer server 2012, QBDBMgrN not running on this computer server 2016, QBDBMgrN keeps stopping, QuickBooks Database Server Manager Stopped