At times, the QuickBooks Desktop can hamper your work by encountering numerous errors in it. Whether you are using the company file or any of the QB services, technical glitches can arise at any time. One such instance is the QuickBooks payroll error PS060 that comes up when updating the payroll tax table. In order to troubleshoot the problem correctly, we have explained the most important details about the same. As you read the blog, you will first learn the causes and then a few ways to resolve the issue.
To clarify any questions regarding the QuickBooks payroll update error PS060, connect with our technical assistance team by dialing Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
Primary Reasons That Provoke the Error Message PS060 in QuickBooks
As there are numerous reasons for incurring the issue, we will discuss the most common causes here-
- The first and foremost reason might be that your QuickBooks Desktop has been outdated, because of which you received the error.
- The incorrect credit card detail in QuickBooks Desktop can also trigger the issue.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6106
Two Processes to Eliminate the QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Error PS060 Effectively
In this section of the article, we will have a look at the most efficient ways to eliminate the issue. Make sure you follow all the steps precisely-
SOLUTION 1: Check and Validate the Credit Card Info in the QuickBooks Application
- First of all, launch your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Next, move to the ‘Products & Services’ section.
- In the existing window, opt for the payroll service that is currently in use.
- Now, shift to the ‘Billing Information’ field and go to the ‘Payment Method’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Edit’ option and provide the accurate info.
- Confirm the action by hitting the ‘Save and Close’ button.
- After verifying the payroll subscription detail, see if the issue has been resolved or not.
SOLUTION 2: Get the Newest Updated Version of the QuickBooks Desktop On Your System
- When updating QuickBooks, make sure that the application is not running on your desktop.
- After that, start with locating the QuickBooks Desktop on your system’s desktop.
- Next, right-click on the QB icon and select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Further, move to the No Company Open screen by pressing the ‘Ctrl’ key and double-clicking on the QuickBooks icon altogether.
- In the following window, opt for the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ option under the ‘Help’ menu.
- Next, choose ‘Mark All’ and ‘Save’ in the ‘Options’ tab.
- In order to enable the ‘Reset Update’ checkbox, go to the ‘Update Now’ section.
- Now, get the downloaded updates on your desktop by hitting ‘Get Updates’.
- When the download completes, restart your QuickBooks to install the updates.
- Finally, reboot the computer.
We believe that this entire blog has helped you understand how to fix the QuickBooks payroll error PS060 instantly and successfully. Even though the solutions provided here are easy to perform, you must always make sure to follow all the instructions appropriately. For any further guidance regarding the payroll update error PS060, feel free to give us a call at our Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 to have a word with one of the pro advisors.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error C 224